Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamProduct & Tech
Please view the Crunchr career page: https://career.crunchrapps.com.
SOME CONTEXT ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Software Engineer in the DevOps team, you will build tools, processes, frameworks and test suites to help our development teams ship their features fast and fault-free. With four development teams - and aiming for eight next year - we want to ensure that all teams have the operational assistance they can trust. This is where the DevOps team comes in.
Our software teams use git for version control, and we have our own infrastructure that includes automated tests during code reviews (CI), deployment procedures (CD), and nightly test builds. These systems are built using a varied range of technologies and languages including CircleCI, Jenkins, Python, Cypress, Kubernetes, and Docker.
As a Software Engineer around DevOps, you will not only work on existing systems, but you will also need to build new steps in our CI-CI pipeline from scratch. Some of the things you'll do:
- Develop code, test code, and review code in and around the Crunchr ecosystem
- Shape and refine new features and tools to improve and further automate our CI/CD pipeline
- Improve our dockerized setup to bring development closer to production
- Get to know our product to the deepest layers by functionally testing and coordinating new releases
- Monitor product stability, production data, and regressions, and act on them
Note: this role can be performed partly remote.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- You have 1 – 3 years of experience as a software engineer
- You are obsessed with finding edge-cases and are not afraid to troubleshoot unfamiliar problems
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- You are a great fit with our core values.
- And above all: you’d like to develop yourself, our technology and our product to the next level!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- A role in which you can have great impact, you’ll be part of a scale-up that is building something big!
- A well-connected office in Amsterdam with a beautiful skyline and freshly prepared lunch every day.
- Competitive salary and secondary conditions like a stock option plan and a fully paid pension plan.
Are you, or do you know, someone we should have a chat with? Let us know!