Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamOperations & Finance
Please view the Crunchr career page: https://career.crunchrapps.com.
SOME CONTEXT ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Finance team is responsible for ensuring that as Crunchr grows, our processes, policies and financial strategy scale with the Company. As the first internal hire in Finance you will be reporting to and working closely with the VP Operations to ensure that our Financial engine is running efficiently and accurately, rolling up your sleeves and conducting our current finance operations with an eye on the future and the challenges that come with scale.
The Finance Manager will oversee and be accountable for all financial activities – managing the financial activities of the company, advising on the growth plan of the team and the company and working as a financial counterpart to the VP Operations on budgeting and forecasting.
Some of your responsibilities are:
- Ensure efficient transaction processing, AP, AR and Payroll responsibilities with focus on NL and overseeing US operations.
- Set up scalable processes and policies for an international growing organization
- Manage the ERP and data quality, implement new tooling as required
- Ensure compliance of applicable Accounting & tax standards
- Prepare and present monthly, quarterly and annual finance and accounting reports
- Support the wider business on budgeting and forecasting and creating a data-driven culture
- Work with the VP Operations to combine and analyze operational & financial metrics, create executive ready presentations and understand the drivers of business growth
Note: this role can be performed partly remote.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- At least 5-8 years of experience in a Finance Manager role, ideally in a high-growth SaaS business
- Experience with European and ideally US Operations
- Strong analytical skills, extreme attention to detail
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and support the business at every level
- You thrive in fast paced environments and take responsibility in driving projects forwards
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Excellent verbal and written English and Dutch communication skills.
- You are a great fit with our core values.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- A role in which you can have great impact, you’ll be part of a scale-up that is building something big!
- A well-connected office in Amsterdam with a beautiful skyline and freshly prepared lunch every day.
- Competitive salary and secondary conditions like a stock option plan and a fully paid pension plan.
Are you, or do you know, someone we should have a chat with? Let us know!