Enterprise Account Executive
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamSales
Please view the Crunchr career page: https://career.crunchrapps.com.
SOME CONTEXT ABOUT THE ROLE:
As Enterprise Account Executive, you are a natural sales leader and an outstanding networker. You are capable of leading a sales cycle from start to finish, creating value in a very competitive market. You know how to navigate through complex business environments and build strong relationships across multiple levels in large organizations, especially with the C-suite. You get excited about outreaching to prospects (e.g., via events and webinars), developing relationships, and closing deals. This role is responsible for the full enterprise B2B sales cycle.
You will represent the Crunchr brand in the market and discuss the Crunchr value proposition with prospects on a strategic level. Humility, enthusiasm, and leadership will be key to being successful in this role. If you want to be part of something exciting, then please read further!
This is a sales role that will need a high-energy person who is used to dealing with multiple sales cycles simultaneously, delivering high-standard meetings in person or via video calls. You will be working with large enterprise prospects. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Some of your responsibilities are:
- You will drive and sell Crunchr to global enterprises around the world.
- You will effectively position Crunchr in the competitive People Analytics landscape to prospects and their c-level.
- You will own the full sales cycle from start to finish, negotiate deals, and close contracts.
- You will build strong client relationships at C-level and below, discussing their strategies, roadmap, and business challenges.
- You will lead presentations and workshops with key decision-makers across all domains within larger enterprises (e.g., HR, Digital, IT, Finance, and Procurement).
- You will use your enthusiasm and passion for people data to steer the full sales cycle; from start to finish, negotiate deals and close contracts.
- You will work in a collaborative entrepreneurial environment in the Crunchr Sales Team based in Amsterdam.
Note: this role can be performed partly remote.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Working from our office in Amsterdam at least 2 days a week.
- A Bachelor's degree is required; a Master's degree is strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and listening skills.
- Prior software sales experience, selling SaaS technology or other business applications.
- Profound understanding of B2B SaaS market, Analytics, and HR themes is preferred.
- Proven track record in managing complex enterprise sales cycles from start to finish, the experience of selling to C-level.
- Bias for action: self-starter with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to quickly grasp business challenges and to create solutions for clients.
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies.
- Sense of humor, positive mindset, team-oriented attitude, and eager to learn!
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- You are a great fit with our core values.
- Last but not least, you're not afraid to demo Crunchr to your friends and family.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- A role in which you can have great impact, you’ll be part of a scale-up that is building something big!
- A well-connected office in Amsterdam with a beautiful skyline and freshly prepared lunch every day.
- Competitive salary and secondary conditions like a stock option plan and a fully paid pension plan.
Are you, or do you know, someone we should have a chat with? Let us know!